The lightweight Horizon Soft Duffle 55 is made from a single piece of thermoformed knit. This rolling luggage has two compact wheels and is embellished with a double-sided Jacquard knit pattern of LV Initials and Monogram Flowers. The interior is completely flat because the trolley system is attached to an external cane. Easy access to belongings inside is assured by a double-zip closing system and a wide U opening. The Horizon Soft line was created in partnership with Marc Newson, widely acknowledged to be the most influential industrial designer of his generation.
(Length x Height x Width)
- Volume: 37 L
- Cabin size
- Knit exterior
- Mesh lining
- Cowhide leather and plastic trim
- Aluminum hardware
- One 3D thermoformed piece of knit
- Ultra-sonic cut
- Thermo-glued assembly
- Double-sided Jacquard knit
- Water and oil repellent
- External and internal zipper pockets
- Double pull zipper closure: U wide opening
- Leather name tag (hot stamping available)
- New ergonomic TSA padlock
- Large external cane
- Flat interior
- 2 compact wheels
- For any question regarding Louis Vuitton Horizon Soft, you can refer to the user guide.
- Handle: Double
The reference is made in France.