Louis Vuitton's first eco-designed shoe, and also its first unisex model, the Charlie sneaker is crafted from 90% sustainable materials. The upper is made from a mix of recycled and bio-based materials, while the outsole comes in bioplastic from renewable sources. This sneaker's sleek design is complemented by strong signatures, notably the oversized LV Initials on the side.
- Mix of sustainable materials
- Upper made from recycled and bio-based sustainable materials
- Bioplastic outsole made from renewable sources
- LV Initials on the side
- LV sustainability logo on the tongue
- Louis Vuitton signature on the outsole
- Made in Italy