This limited-edition Capucines MM handbag transposes Billie Zangewa's artwork, “The Swimming Lesson,” using raw silk, high-definition printing, and embroidery. The pool is created as a delicate embroidery with hand-sewn beads that is then stitched onto the bag. A playful charm of three gold-color penguins hangs from the handle ring.
(Length x Height x Width)
- Printed and embroidered calfskin
- Calfskin trim
- Raw silk lining
- Gold-color hardware
- Double carry style: flap inside or outside
- Compartmented interior with a zipped pocket
- Snap hook to secure belongings
- Removable charm with 3 penguins
- 4 protective metal bottom studs
- Strap: Removable, adjustable
- Strap Drop: 52.0 cm
- Strap Drop Max: 56.0 cm
- Handle: Single
This reference is either Made in France, Spain, Italy or in the US.